Quote

"There are some things that it is better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark." - Aragorn,The Two Towers

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Blog Clean Up

Time for a few house-keeping notes!

Formatting

I've noticed some major formatting errors in some posts (looking at you, The City of Corsairs). Just wanted to acknowledge that I've been seeing these and will work on going back and doing a little clean up in the near future. I may also take this time to add historic decks to RingsDB. TBD on that.

Community

Several months ago I saw that the links I had to various members of the community were gone. I likely clicked delete on that section without noticing it while doing a Stats update. The section is back and is starting to fill out more. Know some great resources I'm missing? Have a Lord of the Rings: LCG blog you run or are a fan of? Let me know and we'll get it on there!

Currently Tackling

Sometimes my updates come pretty rapidly. Other times not so much. This will give a quick description of what I'm currently working on in regards to LotR (or will serve as a general update venue).

No comments:

Post a Comment