Quote

"There are some things that it is better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark." - Aragorn,The Two Towers

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Looking Back: Against the Shadow

I honestly did not expect to enjoy this cycle as much as I did.

Four of the six quests included ranked in the "Favorite Quest" category for me, with the remaining two proving fairly easy. And an easy quest that was not a top one will most likely be returned to in the future. (Now, it's true I took the easy way out on Assault on Osgiliath and could have made that more of a challenge by not including Tactics Boromir).

This cycle did bring some challenges, but more often brought creativity and freshness to the table. As the card pool continues to expand, I look forward to returning here with a variety of approaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment